Disturbia x Frank Frazetta: A capsule collection of graphics featuring our favourite full-colour fantastical prints from the Brooklyn-born artist & illustrator's extensive back catalogue.
Why do the living disturb the sleep of the dead?
- Navy blue layered long-sleeved graphic print T-shirt
- Regular fit for casual styling
- Classic crew neck & black long sleeves sewn into short sleeves
- Navy blue & black cotton fabrication with bleached bullseye pattern
- Full colour screen print of Frank Frazetta’s Death Dealer 2 on front
- Grey Disturbia x Frank Frazetta branded logo on sleeves
- Eternal peace is buying the damn shirt
Due to the nature of the washing/dyeing process, each garment is unique, and results may vary.
Zoe is 5’9” and wearing a size M
Derrick is 6’2” and wearing a size L